We happily accept returns on all orders within 10 working days of delivery for sale and non-sale items, as long as items are unworn and in original condition with tags and packaging. You may request either an exchange or a refund on your returned items.
We now offer free returns for UK customers. To return an order, simply:
- Complete the returns form provided, explaining the reason why you want to send your item(s) back.
- If you did not receive a returns form with your order or have lost your returns form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a form will be emailed to you).
- Enclose the returns form with the items you wish to return.
- Book a collection with DHL by calling 0844 248 0844.
- You will need to leave your parcel open so that the DHL courier can check the item(s) being sent.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Customers are welcome to send their item(s) back using a different postal service to DHL. However, we do request that you send your item(s) back to us by registered post and keep your proof of postage for reference. The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they are received back to us. We are unable to take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in the post.
Please return any unwanted goods to us within 10 working days of receiving your order. We request that you send your item(s) back to us by registered post and keep your proof of postage for reference. The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they are received back to us. We are unable to take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in the post. We are unable to pay for any customs or postal charges for returns.
All returns are to be sent back to the following address:
Nicole Farhi Website Returns
2 New Star Road
Christmas Returns Policy
Any items purchased between Thursday 1st December 2016 and Saturday 24th December 2016 can be exchanged or returned for a full refund until Tuesday 10th January 2017.